Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed!!!

2. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    DC politicians using taxpayer money for this non sense? And using that same money to political messages on public streets? How is this even legal?

1248266124.jpg.0.jpg

arrowflinger1 and GregH like this.
  3. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This is how it feels these days dealing with these weenies.

[​IMG]

arrowflinger1 likes this.
  4. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    This is EXACTLY how I feel about the guy. He has some great qualities as far as policy and politics go, but my goodness he is a child when it comes to his social skills. If we could have Trump without an ego, we might really have something. But, for now I continue to be forced to consider him the lesser of two evils. I have not seen one single city, county, or state flourish when run by generations of liberal ideals. There are countless examples of that failed experiment on both social and fiscal levels. And yet, they want to blame it all on the Orange man. lol.

GregH and virginiashadow like this.
  5. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    lol ... those making fun of Trump and his tweet about the old geezer agitator and skimming been watching and reading waaay to much of the fake news media ... Remember the Covington kid, and how the media jumped to conclusions and used lies and false narratives ...,... and then came the uncut video and REAL explanation and then the lawsuits which the kid is winning... ... well, this article explains what the PROFESSIONAL agitator and anti-police old guy did ... it is called skimming as he WAS trying to get the radio freq. of the officers ... read the article with the explanation and watch the VIDEO in SLOW MOTION ... I think you may think differently afterwards (unless you are super dense) ... this was a set up, only the old geezer didnt expect to crack his head ...

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino�s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.

In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner. You might have heard the term "skimming"; it's essentially the same. Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest). Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY: the vid dosnt lie

Vid here in Slooooow motion with a great article ..

http://minx.cc:1080/?post=387668

here, I'll make easy for those in Rio Linda ... 33 seconds .. ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    oldnotdead likes this.
  6. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  7. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  8. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  9. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  10. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  11. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  12. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Don't ever change, your entertainment value is priceless !!

13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Because your comment reaffirmed his TDS.

oldnotdead likes this.
  14. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Should he have said it no. Had he not mentioned ANTIFA and just pointed out how the guy fell maybe. Again , IMPOSSIBLE TO FALL IN THAT MANNER UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES WITHOUT CONSCIOUS THOUGHT. this wasn't a surprise slip on ice. His mind was already in protective mode. At the intial shove his arms did what they would have done. Went out,he then glanced to the side and down. At that point he made a conscious decision and miscalculated the force of impact. Feet crossed, arms / elbows tight to sides. He drove from Amherst to show his arse and got it handed to him he approached the police not the other way around. I don't care how old he is, it just makes him an old a hole agressive law breaker.

15. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

GD I love me some Candace

oldnotdead likes this.
  16. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    She is a power. How did that manage to stay on line? Truth isn't allowed...

GregH likes this.
  17. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    She reminds me of my best friends in high school, she actually looks like Annette. Who was also my first room mate after college. She and her boy friend, also a high school freind, would argue and throw out the N word a lot. I finally asked her why is it OK for you guys but if I were to ever use it you'd be very pizzed at me?.
    She explained. We were taught that blks live in the country and N's live in the cities. Whites don't discern between the two when using it. 42 yrs and her saying that to me has always stuck in my mind.

18. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Yep officals... fire, police go old school radios and blk out the mob, best defensive move they should have in play. Put out a general warning to the public first. Problem being, very few like myself have a land line anymore to call for help in an emergancy. Tech has actually "screwed" us. Phone "book" arrived a few days ago...smaller than the penny saver.

19. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  20. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received: