Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Lying gets you nowhere.

But crafty RINO/ Pelosi move I must commend you.

Do you practice the Rules for Radicals too like your hero Mitt Romney? Is that why Bain Capital went kaputz ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    https://www.baincapital.com/

Well, at least their website still works. I worked with Bain, not Mitt which might be hard for you to understand. They bought the company I worked for in 2015, I did all the metrics and insights for them. Just a pleasure to work with them after you heard all the negative BS from the press in 2012.

So my guess is since Mitt was so bad, you voted for Obama, I know you were a nice dude.

3. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    This is completely unhinged and disturbing. Deeply unapologetic. I held my tongue for a long time, but this rhetoric is well beyond discriminatory fanaticism. You need to curb this crap, it doesn't belong here, or anywhere in public quite honestly.

Fyi, Tucker is worth close to $400M and is the wealthiest TV host on earth. I would hate to think of the names you might call him if you ever find out the truth behind all that money and the things he might do to make even more.

virginiashadow likes this.
  4. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would happily pass on a Booner if I could trade it for deleting this thread permanently.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

cantexian likes this.
  5. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So.....the sun came up today, I think, haven't actually seen the sky yet.

I also haven't seen a completely honest politician on either side or in the middle either. Though,one might exist behind all the dense rhetoric.

6. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  7. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Illegally forgives the loans. Remember that pesky Supreme court ruling he ignored?

8. mikey custom-g

Dislikes Received:
    That’s your opinion not mine.

The thread is a political rank. My rant is why is it that everytime a money fraud goes down the majority of last names are what ethic background ?

So as far as I know ? I haven’t seen Tuckers name associated with any money frauds ? Nor have I seen him charged ? He’s a decent reporter not my favorite but I appreciate his work by and large and would hope he’s a billionaire. Good for him. I don’t count other people’s money. That’s dirty.

9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Let's try some decaf and simmer down.

mikey custom-g likes this.
  10. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Why do you continue to say this stuff about Jewish people?

cantexian and fletch920 like this.
  11. mikey custom-g

Dislikes Received:
    Not all. I never carpet blame anyone or anything. People do things and they leave their name behind or picture. Do the math and start adding up those who frequent bad moments in society. Jews are certainly God’s chosen people. But God chose them for a purpose and that’s not to idolize a golden calf.

In life, in general as things begin to shake out in society as evil begets more evil. We take notice who those who frequent evil. In my opinion the Democratic Party exudes evil starting with their thirst for power to win an election at any cost regardless of ethics. Zero accountability and sans any laws to vote. That’s simply encouraging people to cheat, which is obvious what’s going on with this mail in ballot free for all. Courtesy of a $400 million donation to strategically place mail in drop boxes in swing states, where every election is won or lost.

It’s straight corruption. Gather the names involved. The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. The tree of evil that is. Sinister ways.

12. mikey custom-g

Dislikes Received:
    Haha that takes the fun out of it all. Swing for the fences if you’re gonna rant.

13. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    So I see Haley is showing more and more of what I warned about months ago. Dear Lord, I can not imagine a long time married man watching that womans face as she gets interviewed. Also when she's on stage, can't see what a Haley presidentancy would be like.....:bash:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  14. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    NYS doubling down..why not?, they are running out of illegal voter housing, money to buy them off...just seize Trumps buildings. I hope the rest of this country is watching closely. If you think this will stop with Trump as I warned Last year(eminent domain), think again. Be it big or small government, they need their slush funds.

15. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    One last thing, as weather's warmed enough to go out and work.

WTH, just how STUPID do they believe their "right" haters are?
    They have dragged out the Russian collusion script again, even after it was opened up to the light of day 2 years ago. Then add all of republican congress to it
    Maybe they think they've allowed enough pot out there, for enough time, that now their voters memories are sufficiently shot to do so.

16. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I am going to continue to use the word thug to define inner-city violent offenders, if a certain race is offended because the definition is accurate that is on you not me.

Germ and ash d like this.
  17. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  18. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  19. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well, good to know you have boundaries.....peculiar as they might be.:lol:

By your circular reasoning, bad cops are mostly Irish. Not sure what derogatory term you might use for that demographic, but I bet it's equally repulsive.

20. mikey custom-g

Dislikes Received:

Thats a funny statement. It does have history as well and being 100% Italian, I KNOW. Today is a different day and age. Those times are water under the bridge. I'm a lover of all Police, Jewish ones too,in case you doubted my words concerning them.

I don't like crime, and I don't like money scams. Money scams cost all of us higher premiums. That scammed money has to be replaced somehow. Mostly in raised prices for we the people.

In case you haven't figured me out ? I'm an ex Finance Director. I made a living on cost and demand. I see things as a cost and affect. Twist up the cost for a goods or service, I zero in on the who what and why. I'm drawn to it by nature, and for some reason, always want to conclude who what and how was this scam done. Why ? Because in the end, my cost of funds/sale just got tacked on just a tad more because of that XYZ scam today. Watch what happens in a few days,,,,sure enough, rates raised. Cost of sale. Innocent consumer pays for the criminals frauding money.

I despise that as much as you despise my opinion. I had to pass the expense on to my unsuspecting good red blooded Americans who are innocent, yet are paying for these scumbags frauds. It's a very tough pill to swallow, and a pill you can't even make mention of to your customer. They deserve better.

Sam Fried ? Google him. He single handedly raised rates.