Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    people with sick minds will continue with their sick ways .. I never reported it .. it was taken out on its own merits by the site boss ... so much for being a family site 'eh ....
    there are those that are satisfied being ignorant and dont understand politics and what is going on in this country and the world right now, that is their prerogative. its ok for some to be ignorant, myself, I want to understand politics and how it effects my life and write/talk about it. Afterall the title of this whole thread is POLITICAL VENTING, some forget this... its about politics and that is what is posted. Politics come in many forms, everything one does on a daily basis is because of politics, from birth to death ... hide from it, ignore it, be stupid about it, be small minded about it, be open minded and learn about it OR do something about it, supposedly its a free country (for now) .... prove me wrong ....

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  2. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  3. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The issue will be as more kids who went through shooting drills at school, and watch us do absolutely nothing to protect them are coming into voting age. When they realize they can make a difference and change the situation, none of us will like what they do.

If you don't think these kids have'nt figured that out, you are in for a shock.

cantexian and fletch920 like this.
  4. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Many states now have "red flag" laws, thereby giving citizens and law enforcement the ability to take someone into custody for a mental health evaluation while seizing their firearms if necessary. Of course, since those laws exist on the fringes of the 4th ammendment, they are rarely utilized.

5. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I complete agree, which is why in an earlier post, that I completely disgust a government that sends billions of dollars to other nations while failing to provide armed law enforcement officers for our schools. I really don't see any other solution without robbing law abiding citizens of their freedoms. The deterrent and willingness to provide an immediate response is the only viable solution.

6. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    TrumpMorons.jpg

7. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You need to see NYS Governors take on that.

I had a person with a corrupt TOWN justice, go after me. He even tried gun confiscation. That's until the woman going after me with PURE LIES found out it wasn't just MY guns about to be taken but my husband's.
    See her beef was with just me for turning her, At the time, chicken killing dog in. This instead of shooting it as she told me to do. When she found out his guns would be taken she said no,no I don't want that!
    so watch what you wish for. I actually had an order of protection placed on ME! My lawyer wouldn't send me a bill and the DA laid into the justice. I had to request mediation to stop her from further lies and court actions. In that she admitted to telling me she could reach out and "touch"me anytime with her 06 rifle. Literally had to sign paper work stating she wouldn't shoot me or my animals and I had to sign same even though I was the one threatened.
    POINT
    PEOPLE LIE!!!!!!..

8. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I understand that and that's why I used to take citizens warrants and mental health holds sworn out by citizens as very suspect. Why not just call the cops, investigate, then go from there? Because people lie. So yes I understand. I was just saying those laws exist. Most of these weirdo school shooters post crazy crap online. Make threats. Hold guns.

oldnotdead likes this.
  9. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Then there is the other side I know all too well
    I needn't repeat again about my Murderous father and inaction taken after authorities were literally handed a murder plot weeks before with ZERO ACTION taken.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  10. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Let me add to that with a mental health Doc and towns lead detective as back up.

Now I do understand your position believe me. I understand open public recorded threats. The issue I have is the system it's self . Those incharge of actual inforcement. This country lost it's blind justice years ago and it went out the window with integrity.

11. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a feeling that is in impossible task!.

You've been indoctrinated.
    No turning back.
    :violin:

Turn off the news, have a few beers, pet your dog, kiss your wife and go to bed without being angry.
    :wave:

Sota, Bone Head Hunter and fletch920 like this.
  12. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    its impossible, because I'm right 98.99% of the time .... .. since when is believing/understanding the Constitution being is indoctrinated ... its called being educated .. :usa:

13. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Hhhmmm my warning on Haley months ago is getting clear...sheep in wolves clothing. Listen to her words closely. Look at who really wants her winning

14. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    So tax payers
    NYS is losing tax base, NYC is begging for your federal $$$$$$$ because they are in an illegal migrant crises.
    Hochul is approving a 12 million dollar experimental floating swimming pool to be placed in the East River...Manhattan so NYers can stay cool this summer. Kids can learn to swim. NYC will put 4 million in this. BTW they will build other out door pools in this plan for, underprivileged areas. Not in school pools for actual in school YEAR round swimming lessons with summer access in a Northern state. Incentive to keep kids IN SCHOOL....noooooo
    Mind you an idea decades old that others wouldn't approve in good times
    Grift feeds a traveling show

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  15. fletch920

Dislikes Received:
    Trump came to Iowa for a rally just ahead of our first in the Nation Caucus that is fast approaching. When referencing our school shooting that took place just 36 hours earlier, he told us to "get over it and move on". The children that died have not even had a funeral yet. But, I guess we need to get over it. Is it possible for this man to be any more of a bumbling moron?

If he gets the nomination and I have to vote for that simpleton, It will be a dismal day.

Germ and Bone Head Hunter like this.
  16. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  17. Grouch

Grouch Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    people that vote based on 1 issue are morons

18. fletch920

Dislikes Received:
    blanket statement.jpg