Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    How many are getting thru without being caught, and why should we believe anything the current administration is saying about illegal numbers? Even liberal mayors are saying enough, we can't take it anymore services to citizens are being compromised by the OPEN BORDER. NY City cutting services because of the burden of housing, Chicago same story, because the flow never stops, that is the definition of open. Closed would be the flow is stopped like a faucet, and that would make it manageable.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    mikey custom-g likes this.
  2. Naas

Naas Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    when you say room temperature, you want to make sure it is in Celsius - as the numbers are lower

3. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    the truth is out there .............. waaaaaaay out there ...... :confused:

UFO Researcher: Peru 'Aliens' Are 'Unknown Species'
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ufo-aliens-peru/2023/12/01/id/1144422/

The researcher who presented mummified remains from Peru to Mexico's Congress as evidence of "nonhuman" aliens on Earth now claims that tests confirm these remains contain DNA that is "not from any known species."

José Jaime Maussan, a Mexican journalist and UFO researcher, presented the mummified remains to Mexico's Congress in September claiming at the time that testing showed that "these specimens are not part of our terrestrial evolution."

4. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  5. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

Haley sure the hell isn't either. I can not warn you people enough about that woman. Unfortunately Trump actually DID listen to people. I won't forgive him on Covid start to finish. Though He has hind sight feeding his Tail wind and he has a true love of country in his heart I believe that wholly. I don't give a crap about his personality for cripes sake I grew up with these type of guys I care about his actions as a CEO over this place. What has to happen no matter who gets the Republican knod is to win BOTH houses as well. Too many sudden retirees have popped up. Do not think this is not planned start to finish. There will be a list of wolves in sheeps clothing running on both sides , but with the same goal. Mark these words

6. KentDorf

KentDorf Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    the marine would have to know the code cuz there's no way Brandon would remember the numbers.

7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Put an * by that

8. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Hell the BRILLIANT woman gov. Of NY is begging Biden to let these unvetted illegals to be housed on our MILITARY BASES. Excuse me, could someone remind me just how many MILITARY aged Chinese men have come to this country just this year. How many Russians in the same category?

mikey custom-g likes this.
  9. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Tulsa Gabard and Tucker are pointing out exactly what the lefties are doing, calling Tump Hitler over and over again is actually
    Calling for an assassination
    There needs to be a careful list of EVERY SINGLE one of these pukes made and should anything happen they be yanked in for prosecution for inciting such action.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    mikey custom-g and 0317 like this.
  10. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The first rule is to know the issue, those are people coming to the checkpoints and asking for an asylum trial, which is currently legal.

People you are complaining about are coming to the checkpoints, yes where we agree to change the immigration law so one just can't walk to a checkpoint and ask for asylum, and you get in.

11. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  12. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Good riddance

13. KentDorf

Dislikes Received:
    Yo Adrian - I did it

gregm and Naas like this.
  14. KentDorf

Dislikes Received:

gregm and Naas like this.
  15. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

The polls don’t take into account the weaponized mail in ballot box now reinforced by 4 million illegal immigrants who will mail in ballots using ID’s given by liberal governments.

Republicans have less than a zero chance.

Prove or convince me otherwise. We are shut out and doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    democrats and feckless GOPers and apathetic voters/non-voters have destroyed the American Dream and America itself .... I believe Sota said he's tired of voting AGAINST someone, and not FOR someone (something like that) .... yes, I'll supoport Trump because there isnt any one else worth while to vote for and I hope he does win as he is giving the finger to the f'd up DOJ ... .. I was hoping DeSantis would rise up, thats not happening even though he did shine a light on the failures of Newsome and Kalifas .... still hearing Newsome will jump in 'cause O'Biden aint gonna make it to the finish line ... that prick is nothing but a slick shyster and a full blown lib who would further the destruction of America ....

oldnotdead and ash d like this.
  17. KentDorf

Dislikes Received:
    standby applause!

Naas and gregm like this.
  18. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'll keep hammering away at the stupidity/ignorance and faux installed fear of the politicians and the lousy CDC. ... there wasnt any reason for the hype other than politics and control of the masses ... the faux 'pandemic' was brought on by lousy medical practices and so were the many deaths .... they blew it out their dupa ....

from the article ...

The nonprofit noted there was “ample evidence” that the virus had already spread across multiple continents months before a health emergency was declared. And during this time, the infection spread “without apparently causing any excess mortality or reports of clusters of unusual clinical presentations anywhere,” except in Wuhan, China.

As such, it was the health emergency declaration and subsequent “cataclysmic changes” made to health and social care which caused “any and all harms” that are being attributed to the COVID-19 virus, PANDA stated. There is “no convincing evidence” linking the spread of any pathogen to waves of fatal illness.

“Had the testing not been available, and had doctors continued to treat patients with respiratory infections on an individual basis according to their presenting symptoms (consistent with decades-old practice), we do not believe that anything unusual would have been noticed, as what was happening before the 'emergency' (ie nothing of note) would have continued thereafter,” it said.

“In other words, had we done nothing, there would have been no 2020 pandemic mentioned in the history books, using any reasonable definition of the word ‘pandemic’ … It follows from the above that there was no need or justification for the rollout of any novel therapeutics, including the products termed ‘vaccines." .......

https://www.theepochtimes.com/artic...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

19. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Hamas you will be killed brutally until you release the hostages, get that?

0317 likes this.
  20. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received: