Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I also like Jewish people and don't mind gay people.

Sota likes this.
  2. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You flaming liberal RINO! :bash:

:evilgrin:

Sota and virginiashadow like this.
  3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    My favorite Canadian.

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I do not care who another person loves, I do not take religion into consideration with anybody I interact with. I know Buddhists, Hindues, every other religion doesn't matter. By birthright I am jewish who do you think I support? My grandfather was a German jew adopted in America in the years before WW2. He was 17 got arrested for stealing his parent car, judge gave him a choice he chose enlisting into the navy. He did his tour and got back then Pearl Harbor happened, he wanted to go to Europe so bad he got sent to the Pacific as a tank commander.

5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    He is probably higher than a giraffe's azz on a slow moving sailboat with the sails down. Used to laugh at them because when you are moving you go from port to port or to a marina on a river, we would pass them mid morning in the floating RV and get done for the day, pump out, refuel, go out for dinner get back to the boat and the slow sail boat would just be putting in.

6. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I hope he exposes these clowns for what they are .... LIARS and killers ....

Texas AG Ken Paxton sues Pfizer for vaccine efficacy misrepresentation, 'conspiring to censor the vaccine's critics'
    "How did Pfizer respond when it became apparent that its vaccine was failing and the viability of its cash cow under threat? By intimidating those spreading the truth, and by conspiring to censor the vaccine’s critics."
    https://thepostmillennial.com/break...ensor-the-vaccines-critics?utm_campaign=64487

7. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yes and center today is considered RINO or if Democrat labeled as going to be primaried.

I’m 65. I’ve seen this dog and pony politics over and over.

Here’s what’s happening right before your eyes. The CENTRISTS of the USA are being exterminated.

Soon there won’t be a single centrist. This country will be made of 2 extremes. The two extremes will continue on warring much like pro slavery / anti slavery and you know what came next. We are on a crash course of inevitability to civil strife and resulting war.

The left knows it. The right ? We FEEL it coming.

The left wants us gun and defenseless. Why ? So they can reign with tyranny over us.

So how do they accomplish this ? Their answer is power. Power Thru numbers and control over government. Which brings us to the mail in vote box.

Why do we have open borders ? Numbers. Why are liberal states giving illegals ID’s ? To mail in vote. Mail in voting is the most unsupervised unaccountable voting method ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0317 likes this.
  8. fletch920

Dislikes Received:
    Nearly everyone I know with an IQ above room temperature is a “centrist”. They just go about their day quietly. But they all vote.

cantexian, virginiashadow and Sota like this.
  9. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    oldnotdead, Sota and fletch920 like this.
  10. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Only made it a minute.
    Once people start using their hands and doing that head bobbing crap like that , it's a flag for me.
    Always has been.

11. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  12. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    This is the mindset that got us into this mess and will keep us there. In the words of John Adams, second president of the Republic of the United States of America,
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”

200 years later, our once great nation is being destroyed by the very mess he predicted.

fletch920 likes this.
  13. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I thought that was me :sad::lol:

14. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    mikey custom-g likes this.
  15. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I said from the second he started to run...he'd be the down fall of this country. Also you want election rigging? Well I was voting official back then. We had to turn away nearly 100 voters in the general back then. One was an old woman they marked as dead. Ppl that were first time voters told that when they went to DMV they would be auto. Registered to vote. 1 maybe 2 would hey YOU made a mistake dozens and dozens ...planned. That was just one town district , how many more did it happen to a zero in news about it.
    I was on the phone raising hell all night and the ONLY recourse...drive 30 miles to county seat and sit in front of a judge...really ? People that worked all day and old people. Not getting in to vote until 7-9 when polls closed? Then strange change of address " errors". That year opened my eyes big time.

fletch920 likes this.
  16. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

Well it's not going to win any awards but I'm proud that the daily wire made this

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

cantexian, oldnotdead, Naas and 4 others like this.
  17. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    no one will ever convince me that the election wasnt rigged .. Trump won.. PERIOD ... the dems had the cheating down to a science .. no way on gods green earth O'Biden got 81 million idiots to vote for him .... those fn drop boxes, mail in's, and the vote counters took it from trump .....

its not the number of votes, its who counts them and it has been shown time and again of all the cheating the lousy dems did .. did any one here actually watch the movie 2000 Mules ... yea, I thought not ...

18. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    there are quite a few 'guests' in that ... Charlie Kirk had the director of it on his show the other day .... funny as all hell ...

oldnotdead and ash d like this.
  19. fletch920

Dislikes Received:
    I can agree with this, Trump likely won. But, we can do a lot better than Trump for President now. That does not mean I have TDS, it means I can see the bigger picture and understand what the future consequences would likely be. He will never be an effective leader. Not a chance. He had the chance to be a two term standout President. He had a chance to make America what we all want it to be and he pissed it down his leg because he has the temperament of a child and the ego of a professional wrestler. He took zero direction from anyone, and it screwed us all. You gotta know when to fish and when to cut bait. The polls don't mean much and never have. I want an effective conservative leadership in The White House that has a legitimate chance at two terms and the ability to affect change. Sorry man, but Trump is not that guy. Not anymore.

cantexian, Fix, Germ and 1 other person like this.
  20. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Because you are way smarter than me can you explain to me what the border patrol is doing? If they are doing nothing then lets end the department.

We pay $16.464 billion is provided in base discretionary funding., $1.563 billion to address increased encounters at the Southwest Border for 2023.

75% of border patrol works on the southern border

The U.S. Border Patrol arrested an estimated 91,000 migrants who entered the U.S. across the southern border in August in family groups, The Washington Post reported, citing preliminary figures, eclipsing the previous one-month record of 84,486 in May 2019 under the Trump administration.

An estimated 177,000 migrants were arrested at the border in August, according to The Washington Post, up from 132,652 in July and 99,539 in June. The August figured topped the 171,387 migrants apprehended in May and is now only slightly fewer than the 183,919 arrested in April

Just saying stuff and hoping it's true is the way now I guess,

How are these people being arrested if the border is open?

mikey custom-g likes this.