Peep Sights

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Hunt123, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Coop427

Coop427 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I used regular peep's for a while but then I tried the Timberline No Peep. I'm not even sure if they make them anymore, been using mine for over 10 years. But if you can find that or something similar it's a great alternative to a traditional peep. After a couple years of using this I tried going back to a regular peep to see if I would like it more but I just couldn't get over amount of light that a peep cuts out. Besides the large increase in light you'll have, you also won't have to worry about string rotation and it will show you if you're torqueing the bow even slightly. I still use the no peep and swear by it. IQ Retina Lock sights have something similar to the No Peep built in but I'm not sure how sensitive it is in comparison to the No Pee itself.

pick00l likes this.
  2. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I too have and still use the Timberline No-Peep. Picked up a second off email years ago when I think they stopped making them. The initial adjustment never bothered me but, is a bit touchy to get right. After that, perfecto! Showing me my torque every shot is what I need most.

3. TKP030

TKP030 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds and after a google search looks very similar to an Anchor Sight

4. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Very similar, minus price tag.

5. jakerite

jakerite Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I agree on the G5, align the D loop with the opening of the peep. That should be your answer