PA opener

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by MikeK, Sep 29, 2018.

1. MikeK

MikeK Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey everyone just wanted to wish you good luck today on the opener of PA archery. Except for the 3 WMU that have already opened wish you luck as well. Like to see some pics no matter if it's a buck or doe and from what part of the state your hunting. I'm heading up next weekend to Potter Co. to check my cameras and make sure my stands don't need anything. Will be heading up there for a 10 day hunt at the end of the month into the beginning Nov. should be a great time. Happy Hunting!

AshAid, bowhunter628 and early in like this.
  2. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck to you as well! I do a lot of trout fishing in Potter. Basically the Hammersley Fork area.

3. MikeK

MikeK Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm on the other side of the mountain in East Fork, I hunt mostly in the Nelson Run area guess you would say the south side. Have ventured down into Hammersley area a little. We would park at the top and hike down for about an hour and a half down to what we call Blue Hole where the little creek opens up to a big hole. Great place to stop, take a break and go swimming then turn around and head back up.