Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Outdrdave's 2014 shed season

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by Outdrdave, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Outdrdave

Outdrdave Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    04/15/14
    Some guys I have been working with have been telling me about the local deer population. Not familiar with the area but liking what they were saying, I brought my boots, tick spray and pack with me last week (out of town for work). It had been raining all day but I had to get out and walk so we went to a local spot and with an hour left of light was able to find this shed with a split G2 and burr point. It felt good to pick up a shed in an area I would never have looked had it not been for some guys twisting my arm. It is from last year, but a sheds a shed. Btw.. I love shed hunting in the rain!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

04/16/14
    The day went by fast and I wasn’t sure if getting another walk in was in my cards but managed to get to the property from the day before around the same time as the evening before. I had an idea of where to spend more time and headed right there, after a couple circles, I found this small shed (also from last year) laying out in the open, also found a dead head. I am sure there are more sheds but didn’t have a ton of time to spend in there, maybe another time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Wow you sure got a lot of sheds coming in! too bad all those bucks didn't make it!