One vs. Two Kids (or three if you're insane).

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by MGH_PA, May 25, 2017.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Guess tough love works out, such an advantage to raise your kids in an old school fashion in this day and age. People give me compliments because my kids can look an adult in the eye and carry on a conversation and not have a victim attitude.

2. charleshibner92

charleshibner92 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im a young man and have jus one and she jus over a year old and its really hard to discipline but "spare the rod spoil the child" i think its easier when you have an obedient child.. im from a family of 5 and my wife 4 i would encourage more children and forget all the baseball, soccer, and sports teach them to work and instead of pushin them to be an athlete spend the time with them fishing,hunting and camping.

Correct me if im wrong here but an undisciplined child comes from an undisciplined parent. And teach them what authority is and that ther not authority and that ther under authority, that has been lost..
    I spose as far as how many kids we have pry 3-4 hope i can jus train them to grow up and love God and be good people

My opinion and religion and church and family plays a large role in our life. This is jus my two cents... i have enjoyed the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

3. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The one true thing I have enjoyed the last 10 years is trying to beat the odds of my vasectomy and give my wife that third child. I have lost this battle for ten years, but the go-getter in me keeps trying.

4. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Practice, practice, practice.

5. Josh Reed

Josh Reed Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just had our 3rd last month. It's tough at times but worth it. 12 yr girl, 3 yr boy, and 2 week old boy. My dad wasn't around a lot until the last 5 years or so. I try to be the best dad I can. We're not rich by no means but we spend a lot of time together in the outdoors. We hunt, fish, and camp. Our kids don't set in front of tv or play video games. They help out on farm.

6. mikey custom-g

mikey custom-g Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have zero kids. I encourage young people to have as many kids as you like and can manage, including finances.

To me it sounds you are content with 1. Being content is HUGE, but sometimes it's not about you, if the lady wants #2, you better get to it to keep her happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. 03springfield

03springfield Newb

Dislikes Received:
    My wife and I wanted several but after trying the last 3 years we have yet to have one. Right now we would be happy with just one. I was an only child for 9 years then three siblings came along. They are all young and still at home. I pretty much raised them since dad worked and my mom was sick for years.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk