OK, NOW I'm jealous! Just finished watching Lee & Tiff...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Greg / MO, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, we all know Tiff is cute as a junebug and has a great personality; that's not why I'm jealous...

It's not because they live in a gorgeous place full of monster whitetails, either...

It was the TWO reasons resulting from just finishing watching their most recent episode.

First of all, they drive out to New Mexico in a full-size RV, towing a Bad Boy Buggie no less. My wife and I have talked about getting an RV someday and touring the country, home-schooling our boys and chasing the rut across America.

Then... Lee shoots a MONSTER 6x6!

Am I going to have a hard time waiting until we leave for Colorado in... (let me go count)... 23 days and a wakeup?!? You bet!!! :deer:

2. jmbuckhunter

jmbuckhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yup, Lee got a good one for sure. Nice to have friends with property to hunt elk on.

Best of luck to ya on yours Greg.

3. stikbow26

stikbow26 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yeh did he smoke that monster or what 57 yards!!!!!!:cool: Walt

4. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    Greg take some good pics of CO for me pal. I have not been back to Colorado since 1983.

Thanks

5. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Man, it's gettin close!! By now I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.....Good luck buddy, I can't wait to hear the stories!!

6. huntingson

huntingson Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm with ya!!! Tested my broadheads yesterday and I am all ready to go, minus packing of course.

Lee and Tiffany definintely have it good as far as hunting goes. I must say though, it probably isn't worth turning your boys into social retards just to chase the rut around the country:d

7. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Trust me... my oldest boy has more friends and social interaction than I EVER thought of having at ANY age, including probably now. Most people seem to remember school with rose-colored glasses and focus on the few positive occurences they can remember and forget the many negative influences of that social structure... not to mention that it's changed severely since you and I went to school ;)

Anyway... Yep, I've got to shoot my broadheads tomorrow. I was going to paint some new dots on the Morrell Yellowjacket tonight, but had a couple buddies come over to shoot with me and I screwed the field points back on just so I could shoot the same targets as them. Everything spin-tests perfectly, so hopefully there won't be much tinkering to do!