*****Official Team 6 Turkey Contest Thread*****

Discussion in '2015 Turkey Contest' started by IAMIKE, Mar 15, 2015.

1. boonerville

boonerville Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome job Dub!

2. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The hardwoods birds I tend to hunt dont seem to be over territorial. I've had luck with the strutter, and even just a pair of hens. I think I'm going to drag the strutter up the mountain in the morning. If he has gone another week without getting pushed around or even killed for that matter I'm going to be shocked. Its private land which I have access to but it isnt posted so anyone can hunt it...

3. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    We need one more person to shoot a bird :)

I was just looking at the scorecard and I saw Team 1 is within striking distance and I know TJ hasn't entered his bird he killed early on yet... so we're in 2nd place at best right now.

4. scarps23

scarps23 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not going to be able to contribute any bird. Today is last day. Never had a year like this. Turkeys aren't usually a problem at all. Didn't get any shots.

I did find a bunch of morels lately so something good happened. Good luck to those still hunting.

5. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My birds have all but dried up, almost like my hunting time. I had that one great opportunity at the bird I was hunting and I learned my lesson. I still have till the end of May, but the birds have gone silent and without having some patterned it doesn't look good. I do believe the bird I was hunting is still alive so I will be hiking the mountain a couple more time just for a chance at him.