***Official Team 3 "Aero Assassins" Team Thread***

Discussion in '2014 Deer Contest' started by MnHunterr, Aug 18, 2014.

1. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Nothing to be sorry for - I know we all hunted as much as we could and put in the best effort possible. Just wasn't meant to be!

It was a great season and I really enjoyed my first bowhunting.com deer contest! Sharing stories and getting to know the members of the forum is what it's all about!

2. Turkeysniper511

Turkeysniper511 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It was a good season win or lose. Cant win them all. At least half of us got on here and would comment back and forth to each other unlike the others who just signed in and thats it lol. I really liked my first year also doin this contest. Hopefully next year well all contribute a monster to our teams! Its been fun being on this team with you all this year and good luck for next year!

3. rknierim

rknierim Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I can't say it hasn't been fun on here. Didn't participate as much as years past, but life got in the way more than usual this year. Glad I got to know some of you guys a little better anyway. Let's all pray for a safe and enjoyable off season. Hoping to put a few yotes down over next cpl months. Hope I have better luck with that lol

Sent from my SCH-I535