** Official Team 24 thread **

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Greg / MO, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Mo_bowhnter

Mo_bowhnter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You got my vote Dawg...I captained a team a few years ago but I don't have time this year.

2. dawg007

dawg007 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I say lets pick either

Booner Boys or Buck Junkies

Who votes for what? I like Booner Boys and if I become captain I will have to start a new thread for us to use so I can edit it.

3. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Dawg can be captain, I'm fine with that........between my real job, the new business, a bass tournament trail, and soon to be bowhunting.........I have no time. Either name is fine with me.

Season starts in Northern zone NY on 9/27. I likely won't be able to get out till 10/1 though. With that said, the deer population up there is well below 5 dpsm.......I'll be lucky to get a shot at a doe. Southern zone starts for us on 10/15 and that's when I'll get serious. I like my chances this year in southern zone......I have time this year, it's been a while since I've dropped the hammer on a nice buck, I've had a ton of close calls over the past 2 years..........I'm due. I'll be out primarily weekends and plan to take the entire second week of November off. I'll probably do a couple of three day weekends in there too when I can.

4. OutbackRyno

OutbackRyno Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Theres already one team that has the name "Got Booners". I like both names but may be confusing with two teams with Booner in the name. If I can speak for everyone, you are captain Dawg, I believe we will make what ever name you choose look good.

5. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I like Booner Boys... I was the first one to start a team thread with *'s in front and back, yet that didn't stop everyone from using that idea either... ;)

And I had no clue there was another Booner-anything out there when I came up with that... :)

6. dawg007

dawg007 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    ********New thread started for our team! We are Team 24 Buck Junkies!!!!! So go to new thread and post away!********