Official gtg info thread

Discussion in '2010 G2G' started by Justin, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    For those of you who have attended before you know the drill. For anyone who is coming for the first time, this is where you'll find all of the information you'll need to join us for a good time!

DATE:
    June 26th, 2010

11050 Slough Road
    Garden Prairie, IL 61038

TIME:
    8 AM - ???

LODGING:
    Most people chose to stay at the campsite that's just down the road from the club. However, if you want to stay in a hotel there's a few that aren't too far away. Look in Belvidere or Rockford for the closest ones.

Paradise Park
    11122 Station St
    Garden Prairie, IL 61038
    (815) 597-1671
    www.paradiservpark.com

COSTS:
    This year there will be a $20 cost for the shoot. This includes the 15 target 3-D course, Poker Shoot, Sporting Clays shoot, Long Distance Shoot, Food & Drink for lunch, and your T-Shirt if you pre-register. Prizes will be awarded for all shooting events, and many door prizes will be given away as well.

If you want to shoot the pop-up 3-D tournament there will be an additional $10 fee to help cover our costs of having this event. The winner of that shoot will receive a $100 Bowhunting.com Gift Certificate to be used for anything in our shopping cart in addition to some other cool prizes.

Bow Raffle: We will be raffling off another bow this year as well. As of right now it looks like a Diamond Iceman FLX, but that could change. The bow with be a RH 29/70 and will be on site this year, so if you win you take it home with you. Tickets will be $20/each and we'll only be selling 50 of them so you stand a pretty darn good chance to win a new bow. We will most likely have 2-3 other smaller prizes included in that raffle as well.

If you have any questions/comments feel free to post them here and we'll do our best to answer them.

Thanks again!

2. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hey how's about I punch in the right address into the GPS this year? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

3. dawg007

dawg007 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    When you look at the map you take the green road to the yellow road to the red road and turn down. Got it!?

4. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    LMAO:D I swear I left a lung on Todds floor from laughing after we some how ended up at the head quarters instead of the hunt club :D My God that was funny!! :D