Northern Illinois Hunting Land Permission

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by ksandman, Sep 4, 2015.

1. ksandman

ksandman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Fellow Bowhunter,

With the season quickly approaching, and having hunted the same extremely small property (14ac) for the last 4 years with very little success or even deer sightings for that matter, I am looking to possibly add a property to my repertoire. Year in and year out I feel I almost over hunt the current piece, with only hunting on the weekends.

If anyone has any type of small woodlot, fence rows, or really anything I can throw a stand in that would be a huge help. I am not looking for a big property or big $ lease because it will be just me hunting and on a very occasional basis, weekends only as well as alternating with the other property. Ideally looking for DeKalb, Kane, DuPage, McHenry, or Will Counties.

I am also willing to work around the property and help out around the house. Again, I am looking for small acreage and really just some offshoots from bigger land/cover. Please let me know if you have any kind of property that might fit what I am looking for. Thanks!

2. Matt D

Matt D Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hunting is tough in those counties up there now with the CWD management. Good luck finding space.

3. boof

boof Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You and me both, but in Central Illinois. Good luck.