North Dakota Fishing..

Discussion in 'Bowfishing' started by bowcrazy30, May 16, 2017.

1. bowcrazy30

bowcrazy30 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hello my friends, Sorry I have been away for a spell, but I just got a new job/ career last August and I had to totaly re-arrange all my hunting plans and cancel some, for the following year. So now that things are slowing down for me and work is going well I have made some new friends and hunting buddies, one of which took my fishing last weekend and he also took me Ice fishing for the first time in my life. That was an absolute blast! And yes the fishing was amazing as well, and North Dakota is known for many things and fishing is one of them. Although this isnt bow fishing, I figured this would still be a great place to post a picture of my first fish caught here in North Dakota. I was told it is a Fresh Water Drum! My friends also caught some walleye and Pike. I have to say I love Walleye and pickled Pike, the taste is amazing and fresh Fried Walleye is amazing! And thats saying alot becuase before I moved to North Dakota I did not like fish, its not that I didnt try it, I have, but the fishy taste made me gag, well how my friend Travis makes it, is out of this world amazing and yes, I asked him to share his secret and I hope that one day I can make fish that good!

Attached Files:

2. flyinj03

flyinj03 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to ND! Throw that Drum back and catch a Walleye!

Kenzie Taylor likes this.
  3. AWS

AWS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Learn to fillet a boneless northern pike fillet and you'll toss the walleyes back in the lake.