Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

North American Shed Hunters Club

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by shed, Mar 9, 2011.

1. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Am I missing something on their site. I used to visit this regularly and was mostly a lurker, I jumped on the site last night and they have basically NOTHING like they used too as far as pics and pages.. I also noticed the forum was pretty slow minus the current shed contest.. For you more regular users .... Does it get the traffic it used too, have they cut site down, or am I not remembering it correctly.. it just seemed a lot bigger and busier int he past.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  2. UPbowhunter

UPbowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im a member but am havein problems loggin in. They had a crash a month ago and all info from most of 2010 was wiped out. Thats why it seems so dead.

3. quiksilver

quiksilver Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    UP is right - I definitely remember their forums going haywire, and were completely down for a bit.

Speaking of NASHC - I don't think there are chapters in every state. Wonder why that is? Just lack of interest? Or by design?

4. Schultzy

Schultzy Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A friend of mine (Dave Boland) who Is from Minnesota Is a big part of the NASHC. He's one of the Directors of BIg Game Records for NASHC and a measurer for them as well as the P&Y club. He's real big Into shedding through out the midwest.