Nomad Outdoor Partners with the Bowmar's

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by BradC36, Sep 13, 2016.

1. BradC36

BradC36 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    NOMAD Performance Hunting Apparel Supports All Legal Hunters and Legal Hunting – Announces Bomar Partnership : The Outdoor Wire

Should I have added this to the controversial thread, or the Under Armour drops Bowmar's thread?

My thoughts-NOMAD outdoors and Huk Performance fishing apparel (both part of Marolina Outdoors) are making a HUGE statement in both the hunting and fishing industries the last couple of years. From backing the Bassmaster Elite Series, sponsoring big names in both the hunting and fishing industries, their own shows on outdoor channel, and now backing the Bowmar's, it's crazy to see the growth their experiencing. This was a huge PR move IMO, something I think this company will continually be known for.

Side note: I own a good collection of their products; I bought their lineup of camo last year when they released it at a discount for product testers and I really enjoyed it, and they made some huge improvements in their gear this season in just their second year.

2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    On another side note, they were started by a bunch of guys who left UA few years ago when they were unhappy with how "corporate" things were getting. Fitting, I'd say.

They should come out with a full line of Spear Hunter clothing. :lol:

3. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I switched to Nomad last year. This just adds to the reasons why i am glad I did.