Newest Video

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by davidingle, Oct 3, 2018.

1. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just posted a new vlog type video. Forgot the thing that screws into the bottom of camera for my tripod so my footage is again a tad shaky, but as far as content, let me know what you think.. Too much talking? Too much other stuff? Not enough deer (always working on that haha)? thanks in advance

2. SheddingLightTravis

SheddingLightTravis Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good overall. Good B-Roll. Not a ton of content but that's ok for a vlog I think...your goal is to just capture the story which you did. I heard "premiumbeat.com" in your music....so I'd recommend either purchasing it or using royalty free music. There's a ton of decent free stuff out there that you can use. One thing Ive tried to do this year is be more disciplined when it comes to my camera gear. When you go home, plug your camera in, check to see how much SD memory you have left, lay out whatever you need for your next hunt (Go Pro, tripod, camera arm, mounts, etc). I know that I tend to forget and get in a hurry to get to the woods. Do it every time. One of the times you don't the big buck will come in and you'll have to choose between video and shooting. Good job and good luck.

3. davidingle

Dislikes Received:
    Oh my god I never noticed that tag in the music. I thought I found a good free tune but I should listen closer.

4. davidingle

Dislikes Received:

Check out the latest one!