Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

New from Mass.

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by Kracken31, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Kracken31

Kracken31 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello Everyone. New from Massachusetts. Just found this site. The community seems very friendly and helpful. I’m new to the sport. New meaning getting my first bow. In the next few weeks. Can anybody here recommend a mid level bow. My price range to be fully set up. Bow,release,arrows & target. Is $600 or less. I want to get a new bow. For warranty reasons. Thank you for your responses.

2. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome aboard! There are a lot of great folks on this forum and you're right, they're very friendly and helpful. Well, for the most part. :lol:

I'll have to let someone else chime in on trying to get all set up from scratch on a $600 budget. It should be possible though. I have to say it would be much easier and you'd be better equipped if you went with a used bow. I've owned quite a few bows and I've only had warranty work done once, and that was when my son dry fired my bow many years ago. (Yes, he survived the ordeal.)

I know you'll have a lot of questions going forward so ask away when the questions pop up and we will be glad to help where we can.

Kracken31 likes this.
  3. Kracken31

Kracken31 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you

4. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't be more help.