New episode

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by dcaldwell, Oct 7, 2016.

1. dcaldwell

dcaldwell Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Are the episodes weekly yet? If not when can we expect the next one?

2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    10 am central time on Friday mornings. Every week from here until the end of the season with the exception of holidays and when we're at ATA show.

3. dcaldwell

dcaldwell Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome. Thanks for the info!!

4. slowmow24

slowmow24 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Great Show

I posted this in the video comments but wanted to mention it here as well. Great show as always. Todd love the videography you produced on your elk hunt, sorry buddy that you couldn't retrieve the animal but like you mentioned it happens to the best of us.

I've now completely caught up watching all the episodes from the first season until now and I can officially say, I am more addicted to bow hunting from watching your show. (Some shows I have watched two or three times) I as well as other viewers, more than likely can say, "I have learned a ton of things watching your show". My wife says I'm addicted which is probably true. I love your mission statement of providing the truest bow hunting possible. There is no other show out there like this. I know you guys may catch grief from other viewers but you can't put into words how hard it is to do what you guys are doing and being able to provide us with what you do year in and year out.

I think that you guys are wonderful, down to earth, people and you must have an amazing staff. I know you guys mention Brandon behind the camera but I am sure that there are more, and my hat goes off to all of you guys for giving this guy an adrenaline, heart pumping, motivation to do what we love, "Hunting".

For christmas, I have asked my wife to get me video equipment so I can start filming my own hunts, so that maybe one day be in you guys or some of your prostaff shoes. Unfortunately, money is tight so I may have to do it in stages but hopefully I'll get there.

I've ranted on enough but I want to leave you guys with best of wishes. Justin congrats on the new and upcoming family member. Be safe everyone and good luck. Bowhunt or Die!