New but not new

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by MSBK18, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MSBK18

MSBK18 Guest

To Admins - I started an account last year as MSBK1 but after not having time to use the forum much over the Winter and Spring I forgot my PW. That should not have been a big issue but unfortunately during that same time frame I lost access to use the email address that I had used to set up that account. Consequently when I tried to go thru the steps to get a new PW I could never get to it so I could figure out no way to regain the use of the MSBK1 user account. Is there a way now that you can help me pick back up with that account and not have to start over again with this new one? I’d simply like to pick back up with the MSBK1 acct but now using this new email. Please advise. Thanks.

2. Brad Kaufmann

Brad Kaufmann Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah no problem, email [email protected] with the email address you want to use, and I'll send you a generic password then you can change it once you log in.

3. MSBK18

MSBK18 Guest

Thanks Brad - it’s done now if you can hook me up.

4. MSBK18

MSBK18 Guest

Bump

5. MSBK18

MSBK18 Guest

Bump - help

6. Brad Kaufmann

Brad Kaufmann Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not seeing an email from you anywhere. Email [email protected] with the email address you want your msbk1 account to be connected to.

7. MSBK18

MSBK18 Guest

Ok. Just sent again. Please let me know if you see it this time. Thanks.