new bows.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by okcaveman, Nov 19, 2008.

1. okcaveman

okcaveman Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    ok folks. im sry to keep asking opinions, but im a left handed shooter and as such i am not able to go in to any bowshop it seems and shoot a bow, as they never have lefty bows. im looking for a new bow preferably but as a college student my funds are limited. thanx to southern boy i found a browning verado package and a bowtech nitrous package with a $50 difference. opinions on which to go with?

rt now im kinda just shopping around as i wnt be able to buy a bow until next summer. so far the bows that im looking at are the redhead toxik and kryptik, the bowtech sniper and nitrous, and the browning verado.

what do you folks think would be the best choice

2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well for starters I wouldn't appologize for asking questions. That is a huge part of why the site is here. Unfortuntly I don't have an opinion on any of the bows you listed. That sucks that you can't find any to demo. I am sure if you called around you can find some shops that have a few lefty bows to shoot. Let us know what you decide!

3. isaiah

isaiah Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    like fergy said, never stop asking! i think we all learn something new each time we head to the woods/shoot our bow/of even read this site! i know i do... make sure you keep in mind that no matter what you buy your shot/aim will be true because of YOU. i see too many people think that they cant have tight groups or kill deer cause their buddy or someone else spent more money than them on equip. bottom line whatever you choose, make it yours, practice till your arm falls off and have fun!!!!! just being on this site someone will know where to find leftys... check the thread today about huntersfriend.com

4. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ask here on the tech forum about those bows specifically. Maybe some one out there will have what your looking 4, land give you their opinion. good luck on your search.

5. okcaveman

okcaveman Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    not likely around here. i bet there arent 5 bowshops in a 100 mile radius around me. and iv been to them all lol. some dnt carry lefty bows, others wnt let me demo them. il keep looking. afterall itl be a while. just tryin to narrow down my choices. and thanks all yal. i appreciate the encouragement.
    \this is my favorite forum cuz everybody on here is great. havent seen 1 negative post. good folks here