New BLM Rules On ‘Conservation Leases’ Will Change the West

Discussion in 'West' started by 0317, May 19, 2023.

1. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    another article I read mentions the cessation of hunting, fishing, hiking, birding, etc. along with these Biden Admin. BLM rules (end round Congress)... this fits in with the administrations/globalists goals to end meat consumption .. no grazing lands ... no meat .. no hunting either ..

https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/1...ndamentally-transform-public-land-management/

2. tkaldahl2000

tkaldahl2000 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I find it odd that those who want the free market to dictate the value of things complain when it impacts them directly. Just lease the land yourself. You can do what you want with your lease. Of course, if big outfitters lease the land we're shut out anyway. I've had many hunts interrupted by cattle still on a grazing lease far past the end of the lease date. Remind your representatives that the directive for public lands is to manage for multiple use. Clear legislation trumps the vague interpretation of poorly written bills. That is of course, if your representative isn't enjoying a free hunt on land leased by their donor class.