Nevada applications are in

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting' started by Keef, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Keef

Keef Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My wife and I applied for everything we're eligilble for - 3 types of sheep, goat, deer and antelope (just bought a point for antelope). They had a raffle this year for several species. I know my chances are slim, I figure it's a donation to the Wildlife Dept but someone has to win.

In June we should know how we did.

Here's a couple of sheep we took in 2010. I couldn't get my wife's picture to rotate, maybe someone can edit it.

Attached Files:

2. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck drawing and awesome trophies! Congrats!

3. SouthDakotaHunter

SouthDakotaHunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck and nice sheep! I only put in for elk this year in NV.... Good lesson for those applying in NV is to make sure your applying every other year at a minimum... I had 4 PP's for most all species but due to a bunch of factors couldn't apply in 2010, 2011 - logged in this year to apply - BAM, all gone... 1K of nonrefundable fees down the drain... Probably not a lot I could have done anyway - had a new baby, sold our house (at a huge loss) and wife lost her job - so any disposable income the last two years had to go to actually funding my trips - just didn't have the extra cash....

Got several low percentage apps in - keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to pull something off.... Otherwise going to have to look to leftovers or OTC...

4. Oldcarp

Oldcarp Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck on the draws. Good looking sheep