Need help finding idler wheel!!!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Bclark215, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Bclark215

Bclark215 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    So I had planned on anodizing my idler wheel on my Mathews Creed. I was etching the old anodizing off and forgot about it. When I came back to it the wheel spokes were eaten down to about half their size:bigcry: The smaller piece to the bottom cam was also in there but I think it will be ok. Now I'm stuck finding a new idler wheel. I had found some cool custom wheels with broadheads and deer cut in them, however they're all 4 inch, I believe i need 5 inch. If anyone has or knows where I can get a replacement wheel, either factory or one of those cool custom ones in 5 inch, I'd greatly appreciate it!

2. Whitetail

Whitetail Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Every Mathews dealer can order you one.
    Google search.
    AT classifieds.

3. bclark1

bclark1 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yes I have contacted a Mathews dealer, and I'm waiting on a call back with a price quote. Ive looked all over Google and couldn't find much. I was just wondering if there was another option that would possibly have a price lower than the dealer, and I really liked the custom wheel look, if I could find one in 5 inch

4. Bryan Jeffrey

Bryan Jeffrey Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Etching it off :cry: dude. That could have been your excuse for the wife as why you need a sand blaster! You messed up