my thoughts on the prime hybrid

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by kgtech, Mar 2, 2017.

1. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    ok here are my thoughts on the prime hybrid

the hold on target is awesome! the best bow i ever had for holding still on target. the draw cycle is stiff compared my rival. (i have not shot since this summer) the back wall is super solid also. (compared the rival) i have not tried the cable stop yet but i will befor its full tuned. (i'm a firm believer that the shooter need to break in the bow at their draw length) the sights pin do line up with the string (no more slightly off to the right for me) 2 shoots throw the paper and bullet holes.

the grip is a little to thin but i can get use to it. on a side note you can use the over modeled grip from 2015 models but you will need to use double sided tape to hold it ( the hole don't line up)

and an other little tip is for the guys that are holding low on target. you can use a limb stop on the top cam and a cable stop on the bottom cam. ( this will help with holding low) visa verse if holding high on target. ( a lot of target guys are setting up their target bow like this)

if you using a dove tail design sight & limb rest i would highly command that you tie the cord off on the axle. this way the cord does not get stuck on the dove tail bar. (if cord and bar are close to each other)
    100_0137.jpg
    so those are my thought so far since i only shot it for an hour today and tried out the older grip.

2. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks. I shot mine a few weeks and putting a new set of strings on it now. Like having a back up set in my bag on hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    you're welcome