I'm very happy with my 6-point buck from this archery season, but the going rate in my area for a Euro mount is about $200 and I didn't even consider a shoulder mount. I did a button buck euro/skull with hydrogen peroxide a couple years ago that came out good, so I decided to try it again. Materials: Four 1-quart bottles of hydrogen peroxide from Walmart (<$4). One large stainless stock pot from Walmart ($23) -- (wife didn't want me to use hers) Maybe $5 in propane from the bottle on my outdoor grill Cast Iron pipe and flange for mounting (<$3) Time: 3 or 4 hours of slow simmering in the pot on the grill (while I did other things and occasionally checked that the water isn't boiling) 2 hours initial skin/flesh removal 3 hours follow-up flesh/brain removal (the hardest part) 8 hours of initial hydrogen peroxide soaking (while I did other things and occasionally made sure the bubbling was touching the antlers) ~24 follow-up hydrogen peroxide soaking while I did other things. Here's some photos: After initial hydrogen peroxide soaking Mounting hardware Euro Mount on Garage Wall Lessons learned: Don't wait until the head starts to rot to start the process...the smells are exponentially worse. Do it sooner or freeze the head. my stock pot was too small. snout and then lower jaw/teeth were on the bottom of the pot and almost got ruined. I ended up not using the bottom jaw. After you simmer the head, the water is going to stink. Need to plan ahead for disposing of the water. I live in a housing development, so dumping down a storm drain is not a good idea when there's leaves and debris that soak up the stink juices and stink up the neighborhood. I ended up flushing with the hose, then neutralizing with vinegar. Next time consider flushing down the toilet if no bones, etc.