Muddy Aerolite ?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by slickbilly-d, Apr 14, 2019.

1. slickbilly-d

slickbilly-d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So in my new saddle adventures, I tried to buy some muddy pro climbing sticks. Turns out they’re back ordered until September. My second pick was Hawk Helium sticks, and third, XOP. I did come across some used Muddy Aerolites but haven’t really heard much about them. I definitely need some sticks and nobody has any. So if you have some sticks you’d like to sell, let me know. If you have some Muddy Aerolites, tell me what you like and dislike about them.

2. Suncrest08

Suncrest08 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Sent you a PM

3. parkersdad

parkersdad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm in the same boat. I called GSM last week and they told me that Muddy and Hawk were getting out of the stick business and they would not produce anymore. I hope the two people I talked to don't know what they are talking about.

4. parkersdad

parkersdad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Also I bought the JX3 Hybrid. It is the comfortable saddle:cool:. Since it has the fork to hold you against the tree you don't need a platform. However it is nice to have a stick with two steps. Right now I have Lone Wolf sticks and they are awesome but I need one stick with two steps. I one stick climb so my total carry weight is 12.5 pounds. This thing is so comfortable it is unreal. I turkey hunted out of it Saturday

slickbilly-d likes this.
  5. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Out of curiosity - why not look at Lone Wolf?

6. slickbilly-d

Dislikes Received:
    I’m wanting something with a double step. I like how the lone wolfs pack together with the stick quiver, but I want to be able to stand comfortably while hanging the next stick. I have some hawk heliums on the way.

7. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I saw over on the saddlehunter forum that GSM has bought out both Hawk and Muddy. People over there are claiming the customer service reps are now saying that Muddy and Hawk will no longer be making climbing sticks. No idea why, but that is the rumor flying around.

8. dp3_archer

dp3_archer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I got the muddy aerolite sticks , works great very sturdy and easy to use , they come in 3 , I can get 15-18 ft up in the tree , there’s 3 steps per stick , pretty light to carry or even strap on your backpack

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

9. slickbilly-d

Dislikes Received:
    “And then Lone Wolf offered a double step mini stick package at a sub $200 price point and put all the other companies out of business”. ..... wouldn’t that be nice

10. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have some Muddy Aerolites. They are ok. I don't like that they only come with 3 sticks. I prefer the Lone Wolf's over them for that very reason. Also, the Lone Wolf's stack better and pack better in my opinion.