Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Movie review time!

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hooker, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I don't get the whole "just turn your brain off and enjoy it" approach to movies. It's not that hard to make sure the plot makes sense with all the millions spent on a movie.

I don't think NCFOM sucked, in fact, I enjoyed it very much, but I still think Fargo was better.

Yes. I loved There Will Be Blood. Daniel Day Lewis is incredible.

Even though Tarantino is a giant ******, he does make some witty movies.

2. Aaron

Aaron Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I liked the first Transformers... Except when Megan Fox is working on the Carburetor of a Fuel Injected car... but not many people care about what part of the car she's working on....

The Hangover was really good. I've seen Zach before, didnt talk with him personally, but he eats at the restaurant I work at from time to time.

Hooker... Look up Zach Galifinakis tell me what you think of his take on comedy... it's different... and well your tastes (on some things. i.e. music) are different. I like him... it's kind of dry single line humor.

3. MN/Kyle

MN/Kyle Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    If you have yet to see Sherlock Holms, I strongly suggest it.

I liked inglorious bastards. The hangover is hilarious. I watched beyond a reasonable doubt last night for the first time, I thought it was very well done, really throws you some twists!

The taking of Pelham123 was a GREAT movie I saw recently. John Travolta played his part well, and and film with Denzel is an automatic 7/10.

4. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh yeah, I've liked Zach's (we are on a first name basis :D) stand-up for a couple of years now. I was glad to see him finally get big break in The Hangover.