Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

More snow !!

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by TJF, Mar 13, 2011.

1. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well we just had another mini blizzard. Starting to think the contest will be over before the snow melts. Winter has gone way past just sucking. :lol: My poor little snow blower is plum wore out as am I on this fine Sunday. I swear I heard the snow blower say OMG when we came up to the snow bank taller then me that needed to be gone so I could get the wife's
    Escape and my truck out.

The wife was looking out the window so I had to pull the old Fred Sanford routine of grabbing my chest with one hand, the other arm out while staggerring around... faking the big one when I spied the big f-ing snow bank in front of the garage. I could see her laughing then shaking her fist at me. I would like thank the speed plow driver that came by for making it even bigger before I started blowing snow. Apparently he figured I wanted a real challenge this morning !!!!!!! :rolleyes: :sad:

2 hours later... I am done !!! :nana: Take a shower and I think we will go for a stroll. Not expecting to find anything in the snow but what a beautiful day. To nice to sit in the house !!

Tim

2. leadoperator

leadoperator Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You just make sure and keep that $h%t up there! We dont need anymore!

3. UPbowhunter

UPbowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry to hear it man. I know how it feels, sux

4. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Same here Tim, went to Montana, hiked around on top of 1-2 feet of crusty frozen snow.. Chitty shed conditions right now out my way.. Gonna be April before I can ever start looking seriously..

5. BowFreak

BowFreak Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like we will lose all our snow this week.

6. 130Woodman

130Woodman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm glad to hear your getting all that snow.:evilgrin: Should cut down on your #'s:poke:

7. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It was nice and warm down here in Iowa!!!!! Keep it up there please.

8. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Heck I am half ways to what I found last year so I can't complain too much. Tyler on the other hand has only found 6 sheds. :lol:

Here is one of the snow banks that block one of the roads out of town. I thought I would pull a fast one on Britney. I told her she needed to shovel a path out so we could get out for a walk. I forgot, she is still too young to not hate shoveling. She was game !! The next road out of town was blocked also with a worse snow bank. We finally found a road opened and did get out for a walk. We saw a lot more snow but it was good to get out for a bit. Saw 5 dead deer in one spot. We will lose a few deer if this weather doesn't change which it does should like it is going to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tim

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011