Monster Raxx ?

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by PRHC Bowman, Feb 18, 2015.

1. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Must have been, Citation:*U.S. Triple Crown*winner (1948); also won 16 consecutive major stakes races as well as the first horse to earn $1 million...:evilgrin:

~Bill

2. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well I found the Seattle dancer was born in 84 and sold in 85 both in Kentucky for 13.1 million, 5 years before his "25 years of experience" would have started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. browny

browny Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Wow! Glad I never bought any of your hyped up prostaff product. Nice D-bag response you posted. Pot meet kettle.

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That is what you chose for your first post? Think before you post.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  5. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

I bet money this is the "nutritionist" guy logging on under a new profile. Out of all the comments we have made, you go after Tom? Really!

6. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    LMAO you sound just like a bunch of other cry babbies from a different little forum. This has nothing to do with Pro Staff and I am sorry you guys feel left out. Now run back over there before you get your feings hurt, since it isnt just you 12 sticking up for each other here :poke:

7. purebowhunting

purebowhunting Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Toms the owner of the company, instead of giving evidence of the quality of his product he decided to call a guy a d-bag and give no worthwhile feedback. Poor choice in my opinion, but I know he has a following on this site. These posts about monster raxx always go the same way, lots of chest pounding and no useful imput, so continue on.

8. SharpEyeSam

Dislikes Received:
    No useful input...I answered PRHC Bowman based on my use of MonsterRaxx and how effectively it has worked for me here in the South. That was the initial question asked. He then asked another question about how to create the site and I answered it as well. I don't know about any chest pounding. I was just giving input on the questions asked.

9. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He asked about how our product works down south. Did I say of course our products work there? No I did not I left that to people who have actually used our products down south. I also do not mention our products hardly at all here, and if I do it mostly is in the manufacturer section. You could do a search of my posts and see before you throw out the chest pumping comment.

10. Matt

Matt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. browny

browny Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Exactly. I was researching the Monster Raxx and was considering using it but then I see he is calling a guy a d-bag.

12. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Read Tom's clarification after the post you are reading so much into. Tom still never tried to pump up his own product at all. He is letting others do that, besides he doesn't live near where the OP is asking about but as you can see in the thread others that do are commenting.

I get it, sure you don't like how he approached it but step back from your own bias for a moment and re-analyze. You will see Tom was not the one being the D-bag or mis-representing his company.

Love to see how you choose to make your very first comment here an attack on someone...anyone at all that joins to provide quality thoughts and comments wouldn't do that. This place is awesome, many times we all don't agree about this product or that product but somehow believe it or not we usually can find a way to not cross lines or make ASSumptions and can have awesome discussions about approaches to things.

Shoot I could list many a person here that I disagree with on some things, yet there is a genuine respect for various approaches or product choice.

I am sorry this thread turned into this and I'll take part of the blame for kidding around in the early stages of the thread, the OP wanted to get advice on how Monster Raxx performs in his area. I shouldn't have commented, nor should anyone else had unless we are near him (like Sam and Matt did).

Good day and I hope you begin to provide something beneficial, otherwise perhaps this isn't the forum for you.

13. Treehopper

Treehopper Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry but with the history here I see nothing wrong with anything Tom said.

14. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Phatdad, yes as part of their agenda they dont want you doing anything that will gather deer to central point. Infact their concern is disease spread through saliva, if a bunch of deer were digging by mouth in a hole in the ground, saliva would be much more prevalent at a mineral site than at a pile of corn, I would think. Its the same way here in VT. My thought is that us northern states dont have a deer density that would be capable of creating such an issue!
    Let me get this one back on topic, having no experience with Monster Raxx, it would be the mineral I would use first just because of its great reputation and the hundreds of people on this website alone that can give you real first hand feed back!
    If i put a mineral site on my hunting property, it wouldn't see 10 different deer in a year's time! but we clearly will spread disease if we do anything to gather those 10 deer! :sarcasm:

15. Jehu

Jehu Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Monsterraxx works great in NW AL and Central MS! I'm using it and the deer are all over it within hours of putting it out every spring.
    Tom provides great customer service as well. Use as directed and you won't be disappointed OP.

16. Mudlake3

Mudlake3 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    How often does a bag last when you put it out? I am looking to put some out on my in-laws land in west tn.

17. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I tend to refresh my site every 2-3 months. More often during the spring and early summer. I don't usually refresh it at all during the winter. Start it back up in the middle of March usually.

18. SharpEyeSam

Dislikes Received:
    I refresh it once every 2 months. If they are hitting it hard, I will do it once a month.

19. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I use two bags a month in March and April and then one bag per month in the summer months. Might be over doing it, but I only have one site to maintain - Might as well go heavy on the only site I have.

20. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I drilled a bunch of holes in a block of oak, enough to hold exactly 1 bag. Looks like I will get about 8 weeks out of 1 bag.