"MINT" 2010 Mathews Reezen 7.0

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by randy3003, May 15, 2013.

1. randy3003

randy3003 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This is a like new 2010 Mathews REEZEN 7.0 that has been customized in a RED/BLACK color scheme. It has new top of the line brand new red and black string and cable (shot maybe 20 shots when installed at Mathews dealer/pro shop), and two days ago I shot it at a 30 target 3d shoot. 6 pin telescoping Apex Gear sight (size.10 pins), and a prong horn drop away rest. The K TECH 7 stabilizer I custom highlighted to keep with the color scheme. With this shall come an Octane 5 arrow removable magnetic quiver. I shot this bow with an arrow and broad head hanging from just the magnet and it held on without being clipped in. It has red limb saver limb suppressors, black monkey tail string suppressors, Red string dampeners at cams, dead end string stop,peep sight,and D loop. I will include with it 5 (a full quiver) of black with red blazer vanes and red knocked arrows made by "Full Quiver Custom Arrows" in a 350 spine. I looked this bow over very closely and found no visible scratches or dents. There is no sign of wear (like normal) in front of the grip or anywhere else as I shoot with an extremely open grip. It comes with a custom wrist sling in black and red made professionally by my wife. It is mounted with a metal (rather than regular leather) sling mount. This bow has a 7" brace height. The arrow pass thru area is protected with a rubber pad as is where the rest drops too. This bow is extremely fast for a single cam bow, with an IBO of 335 ft/sec. I bought this bow from a friend with only 6 shots on it due to his on going shoulder problems. If you have ever customized a bow like this you know it cost me hundreds of dollars. Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself the awesome condition I have kept it in. This bow when not being shot has spent it's entire life in a top end double SKB bow and gun case. You will be impressed with both the condition and performance of this bow... after all it's a MATHEWS Cant seem to add pics so email me for pics 0r to purchase bow mathews 015.jpg mathews 020.jpg mathews 036.jpg at: [email protected]

2. randy3003

randy3003 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    $750 or best offer

3. chopayne

chopayne Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Randy, that is a great looking bow and im sure its in great condition. But you can get brand new 2013 bows for less than that. Id send you an offer but my offer it would be about half or less than half of what youre asking.

4. d12jdm

d12jdm Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Same here...Randy I'd like to make an offer but don't want to offend you, because it's not going to be anywhere near 750