Mills Fleet Farm's 2nd Amendment video letter to Congresman Nolan!

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by BowHuntingFool, Jan 10, 2013.

1. BowHuntingFool

BowHuntingFool Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I love the fact the Fleet Farm is opening a shooting and Archery range, just wish it was closer...lol! Watch this video and let me know what you think. Compare the "duck" gun to an "assault" rifle, pretty good results!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0o7YgiTFm4

2. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    "LIKE"

3. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Def has a lot of good points. Not sure I would word a few things the way he did...but over all I agree with him and hope it falls to the right eyes and ears.

4. purebowhunting

purebowhunting Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Been a Fleet Farm supporter, will be happy to continue to spend my money their in the future.

5. MNpurple

MNpurple Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    "The reality is a duck hunting shotgun loaded with "00" buck is a heck of alot more destructive and lethal than a precision sporting rifle."

I get what this guy was after, but it seemed damn odd that he went out of his way to point out that the common hunting weapon is as much or more lethal than an AR. If I was a gun control activist this would do nothing but give me more reason to go after any hunting weapon rather than just the "black" guns.

6. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah that's pretty much wut I ment by I would word it different. It kinda made all guns look bad...not just ARs. But hopefully other people seen it differently.

7. davidmil

davidmil Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well hell boys, ... I'm a trained killer. The Army tought me how to do and send me to Vietnam for 2 years to become proficient. I think we should therefore exterminate me an all trained military killers to avoid problems.

P.S. This country is truly screwed up. We have too many who don't want to do anything and have been taught they will be taken care of through giveaway programs. And those in charge... they play into that majority every day in every way... whether it be heating fuel cost or sending poor Darrell to prison for killing someone or whatever. We're really screwed. There are more "Give me" people in this country than "I'll do it" people

8. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Your probably already on a "List".

http://americaswatchtower.com/2009/...ng-us-veterans-as-potential-terrorist-threat/

9. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm happy to see Mills Fleet Farm stand for what they believe, unlike ****s Sporting Goods. I just wish I had a Fleet Farm close to me because they are one of the coolest man stores I've ever seen.

10. illinibowhunter

illinibowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    They definitely could've increased their rate of fire with the AR-15. But I see where they are coming from. I agree with above posters that they could potentially give "ammo" to the antigun people that all guns are bad