Matthews halon 32 vs. Hoyt Hyperforce

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by Cameron DeMiguel, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Cameron DeMiguel

Cameron DeMiguel Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi everyone. I'm new to bowhunting.com and fairly new to bow hunting. I am getting a new bow for my bday and just want to hear your guys likes and dislikes and reviews of the 2 bows i mentioned above. Thanks for the help everyone

2. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Cameron, first off happy birthday. I one time I would have said you cant really go wrong with either. Now not so much but then again lots is open to personal preference. For the last 2 years I have not cared to much for the Hoyt Flagships. The Defiant had some timing issues and both that and the Hyperforce are exceptionally loud out of the box at the shot.

The H32 I didn't care for the flatback grip but that was easily fixed by replacing it with a Focus grip.

Ultimately you should go shoot them both at a dealer and decide which feels better to you. Thats the best way to make that decision. If you cant decide go with the Mathews :tu:

3. Cameron DeMiguel

Cameron DeMiguel Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks so much for all the help and info. I think I'm gonna do just that and go to the pro shop and try both bows out. If I did get the hoy t my draw length is 29 inches so should I get the 27-30 inch or the 29-31 inch draw length option. And would you recommend the 60-70 or 70-80 pound draw weight option.