Mathews Z7 New Strings

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by fox.josh, Sep 14, 2013.

1. fox.josh

fox.josh Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 2010 Mathews Z7 for sale. Bow is in excellent shape and no scratches or dings. I would rate this bow a 9.5 out of 10. It has been very well taken care of. I am a former Army sniper and my gear is everything to me. I take top notch care of every item I have. Details on bow are as follows. 28.5 draw length, 60-70 lb. draw weight. New First String strings put on about 100 shots ago. I am pretty new to archery and did some adjusting to the peep sight and it is a little off. Needs adjusting. I work in Afghanistan and played with it on my last leave. It will come with the original strings as well that are in useable shape. Decided to change them out after reading some recommend changing once a year but the shop said they are still in spec. Items on the bow can be purchased with it. If not they will go on my new Heli-m. Accessories are as follows: NAP Apache 8 inch stabilizer and QAD Ultra rest PRO. The rest is in good shape. The arm is a little scuffed up from getting glue off when I put new felt on it. Used scotch brite to rough it up for a better stick. Not affected the operation at all. The Spot Hogg Hogg-it sight I am keeping unless the right offer came by. Any questions feel free to ask. The bow is stored in a hard case for safe keeping. I am in Afghanistan but the wife is at home ready to package it up and off to its new owner. Excellent bow just decided to pull trigger on a Heli-m. Not interested in any trades as I have a new bow to outfit. Bare bow is $600.00 and with stabilizer and rest $700.00. Sight may be negotiable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Viperguy46 likes this.
  2. fox.josh

fox.josh Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Camo not even coming off around grip. shot very little. Great bow.

3. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Very nice bow, hope you get it sold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. fox.josh

fox.josh Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you. Just for reference guys I am on other archery sites just found this forum yesterday is why I am new here. Apologize for first post being a classified add but with this quality afghan internet and loads of free time I have here not much more I could do.

5. maxpetros

Dislikes Received:
    thanks for your service sir.

6. fox.josh

fox.josh Newb

Dislikes Received:
    its gone sold

7. maxpetros

Dislikes Received:
    That was fast

8. Viperguy46

Viperguy46 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Wished you could have taken it with you! Maybe do some stealth target practice on some BAD guys while there!
    Thank you for your service!