Mathews Halon 6 .... For Trade ....

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by BuckEyeJay, Mar 22, 2016.

1. BuckEyeJay

BuckEyeJay Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm looking to trade my brand new never shot yet Mathews Halon 6 in 70lb and 29 inch draw in lost camo HD you can see pics of it on here on the forum in post a pic of your setup page 6 it has a custom damper kit and comes with the mathews quiver it's never had a rest served in yet or any arrows through it yet

I'm looking to trade straight up for a bare Hoyt carbon defiant in any color or possibly a hoyt carbon spyder zt Pm me with your offers thanx.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. Marshberry

Marshberry Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Why the change of heart? I have the same halon 6 in a 27-inch dl and I love it. It's heavier than the Hoyt but great in so many ways.

3. BuckEyeJay

Dislikes Received:
    I shot almost every new bow this year except for the carbon defiant I don't have a hoyt dealer close to me so i Couldn't shoot it at that time I fell in love with the halon 6 I shot all 3 the 5 , 6 and 7 and I liked the 6 but on Sunday my buddy picked me up we drove over a hour to go to this bow shop he likes I shot the halon and defiant all day and I just really fell in love with the defiant it felt like I could shoot it all day and hold it all day I also liked the feel and grip of the defiant better it sat in my hand better than the halon the halon is a great bow I just personally liked the feel and everything basically about the defiant it just feels like it should be the bow for me.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  4. BuckEyeJay

Dislikes Received:
    Ok going up forsale now I found a defiant I'd like to buy so the halon 6 is 900 shipped to your door bare bow or 1000 for bow , damper kit , wrist sling and mathews quiver if you have a offer pm me thanx.

5. BuckEyeJay

Dislikes Received:
    Still looking to trade or sell make me an offer I'm looking to get a Carbon bow like hoyt defiant or spyder thanx.

6. BuckEyeJay

Dislikes Received:
    It's sold it sold fast on ebay got 1000 for her