Mastins Deer Scents check them out

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Hoosier Daddy, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The Buck Reaper that has 5 scent glands in it works awsome in scrapes or on scent wicks , works well before , during and after the rut , and there Smell Like A Deer scent for a cover scent and attractant spray it on your boots and around your hunting area , for real the two most effective scents i have ever used check them out at www.mastinsdeerscents.com

2. Bear3725

Bear3725 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I should have my order in a day or two and when I get it I plan on trying it out immediately. I'll let you know how it goes with the smell like a deer cover scent.

3. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    Cool beans , you will love it , spray it on the bottom of your boots as your walking to your hunting location , and a squirt every now and then while in the stand .

4. cabinkeeper

cabinkeeper Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I like what i see.My only question is ''Is u'r product American made?''I'm assuming that it is,how bout the candles?

5. wolbear

wolbear Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Very interesting products! I usually take the "homemade" approach to scents and lures. I use some Vanilla scent in the early season to peak the deer's curiosity, then switch over to a vanilla/apple mixture later in the season. Sounds goofy maybe, but it's what works well in my area. Most deer, even bucks, can't resist the sweet smell. I may have to try this product and see the results!

6. seanmoe

seanmoe Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    wanna know what i think? I think you should be a vanilla extract pro staff, you've sold more of that stuff than you know.

7. Vendetta

Vendetta Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I am one of them!

8. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    This thread is not about vanilla extract , this is about www.mastinsdeerscents.com , but thanks for your oppinion

9. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    Yes Sir all made by Faron himself , if i remember correctly Faron told me He had a relative that is or was a candle maker and learned from them , yeah the Scent Stack works awsome too , i use the Smell Like A Deer candles and sit a tiny can of Doe P or Buck Reaper on top of the can , it heats it up and gets the aroma out in the air , it works really well .........I'm tellin ya the Buck Reaper and Smell Like A Deer is a deadly combonation.......each come in a 4oz pump bottle and for $11.95 each there deffinitly worth a try , i think when you spray some of the Buck Reaper on a scent whick over a scrape and in a scrape on a good day you will be supprised , and i usually spray the Smell Like a Deer around the scrape ..........www.mastinsdeerscents.com

10. seanmoe

seanmoe Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    AND AGAIN:tu:

11. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    I as well use Vanilla Extract in a spray bottle in early and late season , it does draw them in , and it works beyond belief and same goes for Smell Like a Deer and Buck Reaper , two scents i will not go in the woods without , whats nice with them is you can start using them in the beginning of the season till the end you dont need to change up , I draw them in with the Vanilla and put them where i want with the Smell Like a Deer and Buck Reaper .........www.mastinsdeerscents.com

12. seanmoe

seanmoe Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This has me, I'm going to order one 4oz bottle of the SMELL LIKE A DEER, AND A 4OZ OF THE FITZ STUFF. I don't use deer pee or have any other sents, I will be using vanilla extract though. I remember the fitz stuff worked good a few years ago. I need some and will buy both, Although the dander is more expensive, I'll use my archery season to compare and I'll share my results with ya:)

13. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    Cool you wont be dissapointed , i have Deer Dander here as well , and i can tell you , you will only smell a hint of difference between them , and thats what sets them apart .......I also can tell ya my few bottles of Smell Like a Deer i have from 3 years ago smells and works like this years batch , it lasts after season unlike the other brand

14. seanmoe

seanmoe Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I bought both bottles, my wife said, "i thought you were done buying stuff" lol. I said yeah but baby I dont have any hunting sents, she proceded to go on about this spray bottle or that. Baby those aint the same...she called me a dork. LOL

15. srtiek

srtiek Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    decided to give the rut pack a try

16. mastinsdeerscents

mastinsdeerscents Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Rut pack

Let me know how the Rut Pack works for you.

17. Hoosier Daddy

Dislikes Received:
    Awsome , You wont be dissapointed