March Madness

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by nockout outdoors, Mar 13, 2016.

1. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There was just nothing IU could do. UNC was shooting into a hoola hoop and IU was shooting into circus rims. The worst shooting percentage team in the ACC, shot lights out. Sadly it was over before it began.
    Then UNC turned around and did it to Notre Dame. They were able to put up a fight though. UNC didn't shoot as well.

If I didn't have UNC winning it all in my work bracket, and want to be able to run my mouth for the next year, I would be all about the sooners taking it. Buddy Heild is simply a dominate force and blast to watch play.

2. NY Bowhunter

NY Bowhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It is total madness around where I live (next to Syracuse). Orange crap and SU fans going nutty. I will proudly sport my Carolina Blue being the Tarheel fan I am. Cant' wait to sit in a bar right next to the Syracuse campus Saturday night and watch the game!!:) Go Heels!!

3. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats to Nova, that was a great game last night and the ending was awesome with 2 great clutch shots. Glad to see the little guy win one. Jay Wright appears to be a great coach and they play great as a team. Always hustling. If my KY Wildcats can't win it I was happy for Villanova Wildcats. UNC had a great run and had probably the more talented team but Nova played better "team" ball.

4. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A very fun game to watch. Both teams deserved to win. Played right up to the end. Those two last second shots were awesome.

5. greatwhitehunter3

greatwhitehunter3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That's how tournament games should be.