Magnus Bullhead CS

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Th3_IA, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Th3_IA

Th3_IA Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Last week while sighting in my new magnus bullheads I managed to bend the blades on one of the heads. I called the CS and they told me to put it in the mail and they would look at it. I put it in the mail last friday and today I recieved a brand new broadhead in the mail. 5 days from when I sent it in to when I got the new one back(and there was a weekend in the middle)!!! WOW thats some fast service there! I would like to say thanks to the guys at Magnus for the great CS and standing by their products! I am sold on this company now! So for all you guys on the fence on wether or not to buy Magnus products I hope this helps you out, I have never had better customer service!

2. Long Beard Gobbler

Long Beard Gobbler Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im on the fence about buying them how are they shooting them through a layered target do they come out ok?

3. UPbowhunter

UPbowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I broke a ferrul the other day practicing with my Bull heads, same thing send it in get a new one. They are a great company! Makes me think about tradeing in my trusty spitfires for some of their heads for deer this fall.

4. UPbowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Long beard, They will only go into the target about 3 inchs but they cut the crap out of them. Find a cushion off of a couch or chair that someone is throwing out. If your on the fench buy them, I cant wait til the end of April.

5. Long Beard Gobbler

Dislikes Received:
    Some one else told me that to hang the cushion from a tree and it will absorb the impact thanks a lot i think ill get them but do you recommend getting the arrows that Magnus says to get?

6. UPbowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I had some full length carbons around my shop, fletched them up like the ones they recomend and they flew with my practice points, never changed a thing. My bow was tuned for a 100 grain, 29" arrow, the turkey arrows are 125 grain 31 1/2" arrows of the same spine. I think they want like 39 bucks for 3 arrows! But I have heard nothing but good stuff from people on other forums that have bought them.

7. Long Beard Gobbler

Dislikes Received:
    ok thanks alot im gonna give them a try. Now i shoot 100 grain broadheads and if i use the 125 grain bullheads will that effect my sights a whole lot of should i just buy the 100 grain bullheads?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010