MA Sunday Hunting Update

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by HuntingWesternMass, Aug 9, 2017.

1. HuntingWesternMass

HuntingWesternMass Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hunting Western Mass
    Published by Leonard Anthony · August 7 at 3:39pm ·
    *******SUNDAY HUNTING JOINT COMMITTEE HEARING UPDATE********

Just got off the phone with Senator Anne Gobis office regarding the Sportsmans Outdoor Heritage Act Bill. S.437. Last year we got caught with our drawers in a twist as we had very little notice about the hearing, while the opposition was more prepared.

Not so the case this year. The Joint Committe hearing has been tentatively scheduled for SEPTEMBER, and all you SUNDAY HUNTING AND/OR CROSSBOW enthusiast that would like to participate are encouraged to do so.

On a bright note for us Western Massers, the joint committee hearing will NOT BE IN BOSTON, but rather at Fish & Wildlifes field headquarters in Westborough. (info at bottom)

NOW IS OUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A STAND AND HAVE OUR VOICES HEARD!!!

If you support Sunday hunting, you should take the time to be at this meeting. I have requested a plain language report of the bill, and as soon as the date is firmly set, I will post it here, please RE-POST AND SHARE.

Hunting Western Mass continues to advocate for Massachusetts hunters, and we have put the politicians on notice; the camo and orange army is coming, and we have a LOT of support. Stay tuned for more.

Best Regards,
    Len Kahle

For your own contact information:
    Division of Fisheries & Wildlife
    1 Rabbit Hill Road
    Westborough, MA 01581
    (508) 389-6300
    [email protected]

If you havent signed the petition, please DO SO HERE

or here https://www.change.org/p/anne-gobi-massachusetts-outdoor-heritage-act-2017

2. Western MA Hunter

Western MA Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for Sharing.. i'll do my best to be there.