Lumenoks

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by jody 5050, Oct 9, 2017.

1. jody 5050

jody 5050 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Lumenoks. I used the flat nocks on my excal. Awesome! New x-bow, Stryker Katana 360, w/ moon nocks (Lumenoks) I cannot get a consistent/accurate shot, no matter what... Well, field pts. are not to bad. But BH, forget it!! Shafts are squared, nocks are properly aligned, no fletching issues... Also, after several shots, I started noticing scratches on my rail... WTH?? The contacts on the nock was rubbing against the rail. I tried to turn the nocks a bit, however the nocks would not align properly... Now what?? So much for using them, I guess. Anybody else ever have this happen?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. Arkyinks

Arkyinks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Check your FOC. The weight of the lighted knocks maybe throwing the FOC off. This will show up more with broadheads.

3. Longdraw

Longdraw Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Try Nocturnal nocks. I prefer those On my compound. Not sure it will cure all your issues, but it might.
    Good luck.

4. randy3003

randy3003 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had this problem until I used 800 grit sand paper on all my knocks and sand them to the same size as the arrow shaft. Strait an true now. I do this to all the arrow knocks on the arrows I custom paint for my clients. Keeps them happy an commuting back.

5. 10X

10X Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I just put them out of the equation. they are not necessary to kill the deer. I to was having problems. Not any more Now i am stacking mechanical practice point and field points at fifty-five yards.

6. WyoHunter

WyoHunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Not necessary but it helps finding those $20 arrows.

7. rock54

rock54 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I love them for my wifes crossbow as we sit together in the same blind and I can see her shot and know how long we have to sit and wait before we start trackn, lumenocks are they way to go as I make all her bolts, 2219, 22inches long, green and the new orange HD are the best for us, good luck to all, russ

8. chieffan

chieffan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    #1 I don't use $20 arrows. #2 I don't make any 50 yd shots. #3 If I get a pass through and loose the arrow I would call it the cost of doing business.