Looking for feed back.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by CToutdoorsman, Jul 11, 2016.

1. CToutdoorsman

CToutdoorsman Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    So for a few years i have had a channel on YouTube focusing on hunting but this year I have really been working to get it on its feet if anybody here has the time take a look at the channel and let me know what you think would improve the channel and ultimately what you would want to see more of.
    TheCtoutdoorsman - YouTube
    Thank you to all who respond and take a look at my channel I greatly appreciate it!
    Paul B.

2. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Didnt look at your channel. I dont subscribe to anybody and dont expect anybody to subscribe to me or mine. I dont do it for anybody but me and at the very least, anybody but a super small and select list of family members.

Do it for you. To thine known self be true. If you are happy with it and like it, thats all that matters. If you are doing it for others (and there are lots of those people), then you will never please anybody. Why do that to yourself?

Who are you doing it for? Why are you doing it? Answer those questions to yourself honestly and you will be on your way to a life of happiness. If you secretly hope to the next big "TV hunting show celebrity" then the best advise I can give you is re-read the first part of my message.

3. CToutdoorsman

Dislikes Received:
    I do it for people who don't understand much about our way of the life, the things we do and why we do them. I do it to share my experiences and advise with people both inside and out of the hunting world.

4. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I like your channel. I watched a few videos and they are very well done. On the Halon 6 Bow review there is too much background noise. it sounds like you are standing next to a highway. Other than that, the quality, light and presentation are very good. Keep up the good work! I subscribed too! :tu:

5. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would think it would be terribly hard to get something like that going when there are hundreds upon hundreds already doing the same thing. Best of luck to you. If you enjoy doing them, don't get too worked up about trying to make something more out of it.

6. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I subscribed, will review and get back to you.

7. CToutdoorsman

Dislikes Received:
    My house is right next to a highway :biggrin:

8. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Then it is totally understandable.

9. Rampaige

Rampaige Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Looks pretty good, man. I must say, it's good to see videos that don't have pretentious and ridiculous musical intros. I hate it when I want to watch the 3 min video and the first minute and a half is an intro with clips of other videos to terrible music.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016