looking for affordable hog hunt

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by Dickie Tunes, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Dickie Tunes

Dickie Tunes Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    if anyone knows of an affordable hog hunt to go on please post the info. I saw a guy at the wisconsin deer classic i believe hes an outfitter out of kansas. But im not sure anyways he offered two day hog hunts you could harvest two hogs for 500 bucks. But i lost his flyer if anyone knows of such a place please let me know thanks in advance,

2. mossyoakdreamseason

mossyoakdreamseason Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Check out Smith Ranch, in Texas Their website is hoghunting.com.. They charge 200 a day for everything... We have hunted there for the last three years and have never gone a single day without killing our hogs....... There is not doubt you will have several opportunities a day......

3. bftfive0

bftfive0 Newb

Dislikes Received:
  4. madhunter

madhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Shiloh Hog hinting near Ada Oklahoma. I have been several times and will keep going. Matt and Cheryl Napper are the greatest people that I know. Lots of hogs and probably not too far from you.

5. Dickie Tunes

Dickie Tunes Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys i ended up going down to Ada, Oklahoma and hunted with keith west at river view ranch, we had a awesome hunt we did it all on video and i gotta tell you it was well worth the trip. It was very affordable the accomodations were excellent and the guides were the best jason was a riot. If you guys are looking for a excellentr hog hunt or a exotic ram hunt or sitka deer this guy has got them all , you will not be dissapointed in making the trip there. Who knows i may see you when im back down there again next year. check out the video section on our forum here and search for hunting oklahoma for highlights of the hunt.

6. hound

hound Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well Shed you just need to come visit me in Texas and you can hunt for free except you got to purchase your hunting license. I cant get rid of the hogs at any of my feeders. I run them off and a few days later there back.They want even let the deer eat at the feeders.

7. HenriettasFinest

HenriettasFinest Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    if u ever need another go to lonestar hunts in henrietta tx out on highway 148 they have huge hogs out there

8. Iowa Bowhunter

Iowa Bowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just come on down yonder. There's lots of hogs round here. Ya can do a "drive by" and getcha some. :violin: