lone wolf

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by dukester78, Feb 18, 2017.

1. dukester78

dukester78 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    get broke down bought line wolf sit and climb nobody got experience with this model.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

2. parkersdad

parkersdad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The sit and climb is a very nice stand. I personally have the regular sit and climb and the sit and climb wide version. I'm only 185 pounds but in the winter when you put on bigger clothes I like to have that extra room. You will love your stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I used to have one. I loved the way it packed and climbed but it was uncomfortable. 'course that was 100lbs ago so I might find it more comfortable now.

Blessings........Pastorjim

4. muzzyman88

muzzyman88 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I hunt almost exclusively out of the Sit and Climb Wide here in PA. I started with the standard sit and climb and even at 200lbs, just felt too narrow for me. I upgraded to the Wide version and love it. One of the keys with these stands is to remove that junk seat that comes with them and put a Hazmore net style seat on it. Its far more comfortable, makes the stand lighter and on the stand Sit and Climb, you can push it back against the tree if you want.

5. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have both a Lone Wolf Sit and Climb Wide and Handclimber. It depends on where I am going (how far back in) on which stand I use. I swapped the stock Sit & Climb seat for a Hazmore net seat and it is much more comfortable to me. I did not like sitting down in with the stock seat either. Plus it got the stand under 20lbs which was a unexpected bonus.

6. buckeye

buckeye Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I used the Hazmore seat for quite a few years. Two years ago I went back to a Lone wolf seat, although I cut the back rest section of the seat off only leaving the portion that you actually sit on.