Liam Nesson?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by 130Woodman, Jan 13, 2015.

1. 130Woodman

130Woodman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I do enjoy watching his movies and I think he is a good actor. He made some statements recently that follows the liberal line of thinking and a little hypocritical of the rolls he plays. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when you make your millions glorifying guns and violence then come out and say you think there are too many guns and make up stats about school shootings in the US is a hypocritical in my book. Like many others actors who came out and said they are for gun control in the US don't you think they should be a positive roll model for his beliefs instead of glorifying gun use?

Liam Neeson interview: Hard man actor on Bono, Ralph Fiennes and his fear of guns - Features - Films - The Independent

2. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Many actors state they are scared of guns and make anti 2nd amendment statements. They then turn around and make war movies and movies where they shoot people in the head.

They are full of crap.

3. American Honky

American Honky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yup... another Hollywood hypocrite.

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Every one of these liberal actors made their name and fortune playing conservative characters. John Wayne was one of the few that embraced the character he normally portrayed as did Jimmy Stewart....I miss those type of actors/men.

5. JakeD

JakeD Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I hate Hollywood and the majority of actors. A bunch of bunny hugging, gun control enthusiasts looking to make sure they are beloved by the mindless masses.

6. American Honky

American Honky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    10-4 on that... Wish this country had a few more Jimmys and Johns today. And Waylons and Dale Earnhardts.