Laws are meant to be broken

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Bone Head Hunter, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Bone Head Hunter

Bone Head Hunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There seems to be mindset after all these years of unrest, mass murders, looting, and gang violence and now a pandemic that the laws don’t matter anymore.

America is full of malcontents that are just not being held accountable for their actions. If they want it they take it! If you cross them they kill you, or make your life a living purgatory.

I have heard the suggestion if we vote out X,Y or Z it will change. NO it hasn’t, and it won’t.

Politicians D’s or R’s --- no matter who’s in charge is just giving us more of the same old crap and it is getting worse not better.

Seriously how do we change it without going full on cave man in purge mode?

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If covid has taught me anything it is that people are incredibly self centered and selfish and childish when they do not get their way.

Bone Head Hunter, wl704, Germ and 3 others like this.
  3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    We have an employee here at work that is supposed to be vaccinated if he does not wear a mask, he took a week off and now no longer wears a mask. I can not ask if he got vaccinated but I know he didn't, he has zero integrity in my eyes. He is usually sitting in a conference room on his lap top when I get to work he is still usually sitting there same spot at 7:30. I went into HR today and asked for his time report for the last month. Yeah he punches in at 6:30, that no integrity lead me to discover that he will steal from the company that pays his wages. I can not wait to get to work tomorrow morning to correct this issue.

4. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You can Blame the Dems for the last Two years and the foundation set during Obama. Then put the lions share on Soros for current conditions. Republicans.Well they share in their being completely weak in their unity and masters to their personal wealth