LAS custom strings

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Happy, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Happy

Happy Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just wanted to know if anyone has ever used LAS strings before. I live close and it would be convenient to drop now off and have them take care of it. Even if I did get one elsewhere they would be the ones putting it on for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I remember awhile back LAS used to rebrand some longbow and recurve stings. Not sure about compound strings though. I am sure they probably carry about ten different brands of strings and cables from the bigger companies like ABB and WC ect.
    You can also have a set built and mailed to you then take them to LAS for the install. They most likely would charge for the install when you make your string purchase there as well.

3. Happy

Happy Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well we will see how good LAS strings are I just dropped my bow off last night and ended up going with their string instead of ABB. Price was a little cheaper than ABB and the install was free by getting them to make it. The tecs there that I spoke with all had them on their bows and highly recommended them so I figured why not. The biggest reason for getting new set up was because I was tired of my peep twisting with my stock halon string. I’m by no means a competitive target archer just a deer hunter!! Hope it all works out!!! Should at least look great and as long as my peep doesn’t move and I can still fill my tags this fall I’m good with it. Image1533424120.355100.jpg showed them this picture of what I would like and they said they could do it. I will let you know how they are in about a week or so. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums