Lacrosse aerohead boot

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by chester33, Apr 30, 2013.

1. smctitan

smctitan Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Can't believe how close it finally is! I am in the Adirondacks for a wedding on my wife's side of the family and will be fishing Lake Champlain tomorrow, but when I get home I'll be in full hunt mode haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.skyangler.com

2. Lastoneout

Lastoneout Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck up that way man! I lost my interest to fish in July which never happens I have been around the reservoirs almost every free weekend I have though

3. smctitan

smctitan Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Stay tuned for pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.skyangler.com

4. WiscoBowHunter

WiscoBowHunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have Irish Setter RutMaster 17" 800-gram. I tried on the aerohead 7mm the fit really well but I had just bought my Irish setter just before turkey season.

5. Lastoneout

Dislikes Received:
    I got the 3.5 mm ill just use them all season as my feet always get hot anyhow.

6. Jake/PA

Jake/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Got mine in the mail couple days back, going to break them in today. Cabelas said 1-2 weeks and it only took a couple of days so that worked out for the best.

Seem very comfortable and love the tightening strap up top, that was one of the things I hated on the muck boots. I also got the 3.5, as the season progresses Ill add thicker socks and toe warmers if need be.

7. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Finally received mine... They did show up earlier then they were scheduled to ship so that is good. My initial thought are I am glad I ordered a size up. Medium weight wool sock they are just right. With a heavy weight sock I have wiggle room in the toe however they are tight in the width. Other then them stinking up the entire room and they rubber part being covered in some type of oily substance I don't have any more feedback at this time.

8. Lastoneout

Dislikes Received:
    I stuck mine outside for a week under the boat in tall grass I didn't have that smell come opening day ! Love them so far I've put over 30 hrs of stand time in less then a week even got them bloody

Couple things that standout so far

Lightweight
    Traction is Phenomenal

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  9. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I hear you. I have 5 days until the opener. I am going to have to figure out a way to accelerate the process.

10. Iowa Bowhunter

Iowa Bowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I just bought my first pair of quality rubber boots a couple of weeks ago. I went with the LaCrosse Arrowhead after seeing it was a Best Buy in Outdoor Life. I tried several different other brands on and it felt the best. Over 4,000 miles in testing and a 4 year project has produced the finest rubber hunting boots money can buy, IMO. I paid $120 for mine. I got the lighter weight ones, but can layer up with wool socks for when it get's really REALLY Cold here in Iowa.

11. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have wore these in the field 5 times now. Hands down the best rubber like boot I have purchased. Light weight and comfortable. I have always had a hard time getting rubber boots on and off and these are a absolute blessing. Put them on your Christmas list if you haven't already bought a pair!

12. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I've been putting some miles on mine the past few weeks checking cameras and hanging stands and they're awesome. Super comfortable, easy to get on and off and durable as well. My only complaint so far has been getting burrs stuck on the material that isn't rubber.

They're a little bulkier than my original Alphaburly Sports, but I have a feeling I'll appreciate that once the weather starts getting cold.

13. SWitchBacKXT

SWitchBacKXT Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Got mine about a month ago. I have wore them 4 times for a total around 10 hours. Best boot I have ever owned hands down.