Just wanted to drop by.. ....

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by mobow, Dec 26, 2013.

1. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I was here to say goodbye to our friend davidmil and while I was here I thought I would say hi and see how y'all are. Things are pretty busy around here. One daughter in competitive softball. Practice a couple times a week and plays about 80 games a year. The other daughter is in marching band so that means football games on Friday evening and competition on Saturday. I squeeze in some bowhunting here and there but not nearly as much as I used to. It's ok though. My girls are worth it and they won't be in high school forever. I'll get back to it. I did manage to whack a big doe on opening day though.

Some of you I keep up with on Facebook but I wanted to drop in anyway. I don't post much anymore obviously. Still no Internet at home and frankly, this is a PITA on my phone.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas spent with family and friends. Those times are awfully important.

2. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Good to hear from you! Hope you have a great New Year! Your girls will forever be greatful for your support.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4.

3. Iowa Veteran

Iowa Veteran Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    aint the same on here without you little brother!